Ronald "Ron" Klein (born July 10, 1957) is a former member of the United States House of Representatives for Florida's 22nd congressional district. He is a member of the Democratic Party. He previously served in the Florida House of Representatives and the Florida Senate.
Campaign Finance$11,117,835 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $3,800,000 Intracoastal Waterway (IWW), Jacksonville to Miami, Florida. 2008 $2,909,000 Palm Beach Harbor 2009 $2,214,000 Palm Beach Harbor, FL 2010 $2,000,000 Florida Atlantic University: Characterization and Exploitation of Magnetic and Electric Fields in the Coastal Ocean Environment 2010 $2,000,000 National Open-Ocean Energy Laboratory 2009 $2,000,000 Facial Recognition Technology InitiativeRequested by 2009 $1,217,000 Citrus Canker/ Greening, FL 2009 $1,189,375 Center of Excellence in Ocean Energy Research and Development, Florida Atlantic University (FL) 2010 $1,000,000 I-95 Interchange at Yamato Road and Spanish River Boulevard Project, City of Boca Raton, FL 2009 $1,000,000 Nova Southeastern University: Nova Southeastern University National Coral Reef Institute