- Office Held:
- US House, AZ
- Office Sought:
- US House, AZ
Campaign Finance$2,763,524 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,763,524 #50 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,690,570 #54 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $86,069 #279 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $1,281,217 60 Plus AssnOppose $350,371 Arizona Republican PartyOppose $126,167 American CrossroadsOppose $99,252 Arda-RocSupport $54,709 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueSupport $9 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaSupport $9
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Nov. 13, 2013
- Reception at Offices of Molly Allen Associates LLC
Oct. 25, 2013
- Breakfast at Oracle Townhouse
Oct. 23, 2013
- Breakfast at Credit Union House