- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NJ
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NJ
Rodney P. Frelinghuysen (pronounced /ˈfriːlɪŋhaɪsən/; born April 29, 1946) is the U.S. Representative for New Jersey's 11th congressional district, serving since 1995. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$8,762,571 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $48,000,000 Trans-Hudson Midtown Corridor, NJ 2010 $10,200,000 Ballistic Evaluation Facility, Ph 2 2009 $9,900,000 Ballistic Evaluation Facility Ph 1 2008 $9,900,000 Armament Integration Facility 2010 $7,000,000 U.S. Army: Advanced Technology, Energy Manufacturing Sciences 2010 $5,600,000 U.S. Army at Picatinny Arsenal: Developmental Mission Integration 2010 $5,000,000 Passaic River Basin Flood Management, NJ 2009 $5,000,000 Advanced Technologies, Energy and Manufacturing Science 2009 $5,000,000 Remotely Operated Weapons Systems 2008 $5,000,000 Armaments Research, Development and Engineering Center: Weapons and Munitions Advanced Technology -- Rapid Prototyping for Special Projects