- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Campaign Finance$243,980 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $243,980 #736 of 1539 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,009,472 #406 of 1539 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $320,673 #155 of 1539 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,000,000 Florida Atlantic University: Characterization and Exploitation of Magnetic and Electric Fields in the Coastal Ocean Environment 2010 $2,000,000 Florida's Atlantic University (Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution): Underwater Imaging and Communications Using Lasers 2010 $2,000,000 National Open-Ocean Energy Laboratory 2010 $1,000,000 I-95 Interchange at Yamato Road and Spanish River Boulevard Project, City of Boca Raton, FL 2010 $800,000 Palm Tran Park and Ride Facilities, FLRequested by 2010 $750,000 Emergency Operations Center, City of Sunrise, FL 2010 $727,000 Port Everglades Harbor, FLRequested by 2010 $581,000 Palm Beach County, FL (Reimbursement) 2010 $550,000 ARISE Foundation, North Palm Beach, FL: Life-Management Skills Intervention/Re-entry Program for High Risk YouthRequested by 2010 $500,000 Florida Trail Association, Gainesville, FL: Florida National Scenic Trail