- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Campaign Finance$6,166,027 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $3,800,000 Intracoastal Waterway (IWW), Jacksonville to Miami, Florida. 2010 $2,000,000 National Open-Ocean Energy Laboratory 2010 $2,000,000 Florida's Atlantic University (Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution): Underwater Imaging and Communications Using Lasers 2010 $2,000,000 Florida Atlantic University: Characterization and Exploitation of Magnetic and Electric Fields in the Coastal Ocean Environment 2009 $2,000,000 Heavy Fuel High Efficiency Turbine Engine 2009 $1,600,000 Extreme Light Sources, University of Florida 2008 $1,600,000 Florida Atlantic University: Warfighter Sustainment Applied Research -- Durability of Composite Materials and StructuresRequested by
- Robert Wexler (D-FL),
- and Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
2009 $1,435,000 Port Everglades, FL 2008 $1,296,000 University of Florida: Citrus Canker/ Greening, FL 2009 $1,217,000 Citrus Canker/ Greening, FL