- Office Held:
- US House, IL
- Office Sought:
- US House, IL
DOLD, Robert, a Representative from Illinois; born in Winnetka, Cook County, Ill., June 23, 1969; graduated from New Trier High School, Winnetka, Ill.; B.A., Denison University, Granville, Ohio, 1991; J.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., 1996; M.B.A., Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, Ill., 2000; business owner; staff, United States Vice President James Danforth Quayle, 1991-1993; staff, United States House of Representatives Committee on Reform and Oversight, 1997-1999; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress (January 3, 2011-January 3, 2013); unsuccessful candidate for reelection to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress in 2012.
Campaign Finance$4,525,149 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Robert Dold Download all independent expenditures for or against Robert Dold
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $1,028,244 Independence USA PACSupport $963,481 National Republican Congressional CmteSupport $422,604 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $324,488 Service Employees International UnionOppose $130,496 Lunch Pail Republicans Independent Expenditure Only CommitteeSupport $68,537 American Resort Development AssnSupport $64,033 New Prosperity FoundationSupport $29,651 New Prosperity Foundation; TheSupport $29,651 Illinois Chamber of CommerceSupport $23,000
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals