- Latest Office Held:
- US House, UT
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, UT
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Rob Bishop
Campaign Finance$2,212,464 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 30, 2013
- Breakfast at The Capitol Hill Club
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $12,000,000 Raytheon Missile Systems (Crowley), Control Technology Corporation (Crowley), and Colmek Systems Engineering (Bishop, Rob): Laser Phalanx 2009 $10,700,000 Next Generation Phalanx with Laser Demo 2008 $10,000,000 Defense Production Act Purchases -- Automated Composite Technologies and Manufacturing Center 2010 $9,600,000 Alliant Techsystems: Automated Composite Technologies and Manufacturing Center 2008 $9,200,000 Consolidated 388th Munitions Flight Administrative/Maintenance Facility 2008 $6,400,000 Aerospace Propulsion and Power Technology -- Family of Motors Capability Demonstration 2009 $5,400,000 Three-Bay Fire Station 2010 $5,100,000 PCC Apron NW End Taxiway A 2009 $5,000,000 Automated Composite Technologies and Manufacturing Center 2008 $5,000,000 Replacement Construction, Phase IRequested by