- Latest Office Held:
- US House, WA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, WA
Richard Ray "Rick" Larsen (born June 15, 1965) is the U.S. Representative for Washington's 2nd congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$9,988,598 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 18, 2014
- Reception at National Democratic Club Townhouse
July 23, 2014
- Breakfast at Johnny's Half Shell
- Hosted by:
- OOIDA PAC Owner Operator Independent Drivers Assn, ACEC PAC, NSSGA ROCKPAC, Oldcastle Materials Inc. PAC
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $10,940,000 Fleet Region Readiness Center 2008 $10,610,000 Indoor Aircraft WashrackRequested by 2009 $6,160,000 Firefighting FacilityRequested by 2009 $4,500,000 2010 Olympics Coordination Center, WA 2010 $3,810,000 Small Craft Launch 2010 $3,740,000 U.S. ARS Laboratory, Pullman, WA 2010 $3,200,000 Intermec Technologies Corporation (Harkin, Grassley, Murray) Zebra Technologies (Reed, Whitehouse): Navy AIT Logistics Modernization 2010 $3,116,800 Broadway Bridge Replacement Project, WA 2008 $2,952,000 Puget Sound and Adjacent Waters Restoration 2010 $2,922,000 New Vessel Program-Propulsion System Acquisition, WA