- Office Sought:
- US House, VA
Frederick Carlyle "Rick" Boucher (pronounced /ˈbaʊtʃr/, BOW-chər; born August 1, 1946) is the former U.S. Representative for Virginia's 9th congressional district, serving from 1983 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$-8,457 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Afl-CioSupport $2,392 United Mine Workers of AmericaSupport $2,392 United Mine Workers Of America Power PACSupport $2,392
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.