- Office Sought:
- US House, ND
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Rick Berg
Rick Berg (born August 16, 1959) is the U.S. Representative for North Dakota's At-large congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party. Previously, he served in the state House of Representatives. He served as Majority Leader and Speaker.
Campaign Finance$2,105,520 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,105,520 #100 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,094,847 #114 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $26,073 #379 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $842,794 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $30,000 Patriot MajorityOppose $30,000 Patriot Majority PACOppose $30,000 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $13,764 Right to LifeSupport $7,164 America VotesOppose $6,871
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block