- Office Sought:
- US House, NC
HUDSON, Richard, a Representative from North Carolina; born in Franklin, Va., November 4, 1971; graduated from Myers Park High School, Charlotte, N.C.; B.A., University of North Carolina, Charlotte, 1996; communications director, North Carolina Republican party; business owner; staff, United States Representative Robert (Robin) Hayes of North Carolina, 2000-2005; staff, United States Representative Virginia Ann Foxx of North Carolina, 2005-2006; staff, United States Representative John R. Carter of Texas, 2006-2009; staff, United States Representative K. Michael Conaway of Texas, 2009-2011; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress (January 3, 2013-present).
Campaign Finance$1,513,402 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Richard Hudson Download all independent expenditures for or against Richard Hudson
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,513,402 #219 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,543,064 #210 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $75,405 #337 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Club For Growth ActionOppose $199,914 Club for GrowthOppose $199,914 Yg Action FundSupport $75,750 NFIB The Voice of Free Enterprise Inc.Support $11,308 Right to LifeSupport $4,464 Faith Family Freedom FundSupport $3,600 Independent Women's VoiceSupport $1,565 60 Plus AssnSupport $175
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Feb. 24, 2014
- Justin Timberlake Concert: "The 20/20 Experience" World Tour at Verizon Center