Ralph M. Hall
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, TX
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TX
Ralph Moody Hall (born May 3, 1923) is a United States Representative from Texas's 4th congressional district. First elected in 1980, Hall is the ranking Republican of the Science Committee and a senior member of the Energy and Commerce Committee. He is the dean of the Texas congressional delegation, as well as the oldest serving member of the House of Representatives and the oldest member of either House of Congress.
Campaign Finance$7,374,111 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $2,400,000 L-3 Communications: Manned Reconnaissance Systems -- Rivet Joint Network Interface Growth 2009 $2,201,000 Red River Basin Chloride Control, TX & OK 2008 $2,060,000 Red River Below Denison Dam, LA, AR, & TX 2010 $2,000,000 L-3 Communications Integrated Systems: Rivet Joint Services Oriented Architecture 2009 $2,000,000 Rivet Joint ISR Network Integration 2010 $1,600,000 Raytheon Co: Current Force Common Active Protection System Radar 2010 $1,600,000 Denison Industries: Predictive Casting Process Modeling for Rapid Production of Critical Defense Components 2009 $1,600,000 Stryker Common Active Protection System (APS) Radar 2009 $1,600,000 Prepreg Thickness Variability Reduction Program 2008 $1,600,000 Cytec Engineered Materials: Industrial Preparedness -- Prepreg Thickness Variability Reduction Program