- Latest Office Sought:
- Other State Office, AR
- Federal Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: Federal profile for Mark Pryor
Mark Lunsford Pryor (born January 10, 1963) is an American politician and the senior United States Senator from Arkansas, serving since 2003. A member of the Democratic Party, he holds the same seat in the U.S. Senate once held by his father, David Pryor, from 1979 to 1997.
Campaign Finance$47,859 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals