- Latest Office Sought:
- Other State Office, AR
- Federal Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: Federal profile for Mark Pryor
Mark Lunsford Pryor (born January 10, 1963) is an American politician and the senior United States Senator from Arkansas, serving since 2003. A member of the Democratic Party, he holds the same seat in the U.S. Senate once held by his father, David Pryor, from 1979 to 1997.
Campaign Finance$47,859 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals