- Latest Office Held:
- US House, TX
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TX
Peter Anderson Sessions (born March 22, 1955) is a politician from the state of Texas. He is a Republican, and currently represents the 32nd congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Campaign Finance$16,175,434 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Dec. 18, 2013
- Beyonce Concert at Verizon Center
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $13,000,000 Dallas Floodway Extension, Trinity River Project, TX 2008 $12,792,000 Dallas Floodway Extension, Trinity River Project 2008 $2,800,000 Pulse Tech Products Corporation: Central Supply Activities -- U.S. Army Battery Management Program Utilizing Pulse Technology 2009 $2,400,000 Unmanned Force Augmentation System 2008 $2,400,000 L-3 Geneva Aerospace: Aviation Survivability -- Unmanned Force Augmentation System 2009 $1,600,000 Army Missile and Space Technology Initiative 2009 $1,600,000 Aircraft Component Remediation 2008 $1,600,000 DRS Technologies: Night Vision Technology -- Next Generation FPA Development 2008 $1,333,000 Upper Trinity River Basin 2008 $1,200,000 CACI International GlobeRanger Corporation: Maritime Technology (MARITECH) -- Enhanced Tracking and Asset Control