- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Campaign Finance$4,749,354 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Patrick Murphy Download all independent expenditures for or against Patrick Murphy
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $4,749,354 #11 of 724 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $4,480,428 #17 of 724 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $271,626 #156 of 724 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Treasure Coast Jobs CoalitionOppose $2,063,961 Freedom PACOppose $211,500 Florida Freedom PACSupport $81,105 American SunriseSupport $65,776 Freedomworks For AmericaOppose $56,732 Fsa PACSupport $39,177 Progressive USASupport $23,303 Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood AffiliatesSupport $22,282 J StreetSupport $5,000 Workers' VoiceSupport $3,067
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 30, 2013
- 30th Birthday Party at The home of Jimmy Timmons
- Hosted by:
- Jimmy Timmons
March 28, 2013
- Patrick Murphy's 30th Birthday Party at Josephine S. Leiser Opera Center
- Hosted by:
- Christopher Dominguez-Dunham, Joseph Dominguez-Dunham, Bob Kelley, Ron Bergeron, Randy James, Mike Moscowitz, Dev Motwani, Andrew Weinstein
March 27, 2013
- Patrick Murphy's 30th Birthday party at Fisher Island Golf Grill
- Hosted by:
- Ibrahim Al-Rashid, Morgan Al-Rashid