- Office Sought:
- US Senate, PA
Patrick Joseph "Pat" Toomey, Sr. (born November 17, 1961) is the junior United States Senator from Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Republican Party. He succeeded Arlen Specter.
Campaign Finance$17,072,668 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $17,072,668 #9 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $16,998,137 #9 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $196,673 #24 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $8,630,341 VoteVets.orgOppose $637,432 National Education AssnOppose $500,000 NEA Advocacy FundOppose $500,000 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $310,231 Right to LifeSupport $230,759 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaOppose $125,776 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueOppose $125,776 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $70,890 Afl-CioOppose $64,293
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event July 31, 2014
- Breakfast at Johnny's Half Shell
July 29, 2014
- Dinner at Rasika
July 24, 2014
- Lunch at Johnny's Half Shell
July 23, 2014
- Breakfast at 1425 K Street NW
July 23, 2014
- Dinner at Acqua Al 2