- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, AL
Campaign Finance$2,400,054 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $12,000,000 Missile and Space Intelligence Center EOEC 2010 $7,840,000 ATK Mission Systems: Extremely Large, Domestic Expendable and Reusable Structures Manufacturing Center 2010 $3,550,000 Gate 7 Access Control Point 2010 $2,000,000 Unk: Advanced Scientific Missile Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace 2010 $850,000 Martin Road project, City of Huntsville, AL 2010 $800,000 Unk: Remote Explosive Analysis and Detection System 2010 $800,000 Unk: Bio Battery 2010 $800,000 Unk: Tactical Overwatch High Altitude System 2010 $700,000 University of North Alabama, Florence, AL for facilities and equipment 2010 $500,000 Alabama A&M University Research Institute, Normal, AL: High Temperature Materials Research and Development for Crew Exploration Vehicle (CEV) and Crew Launch Vehicle (CLV) Initiatives