- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TX
Nicholas Valentino 'Nick' Lampson (born February 14, 1945) is an American politician from the state of Texas and was a Congressman representing the 22nd Congressional District of Texas. He was defeated by Pete Olson on November 4, 2008 in his re-election bid.
Campaign Finance$11,895,168 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $17,221,000 Houston Ship Channel 2009 $13,788,000 Houston Ship Channel, TX 2009 $7,600,000 ASOS Facility 2009 $7,200,000 RC-26B Modernization 2008 $7,200,000 Multi-Use Aviation Fire Station 2009 $5,590,000 Galveston Harbor Channel, TX 2009 $2,400,000 Texas Army National Guard Future Soldier Trainer Program 2008 $2,232,500 Harris County; TX Sheriff's Office 2008 $2,000,000 Combat Training Centers (CTC Support) -- America's Future Soldier Trainer Acquisition Program 2008 $1,960,000 Sugar Land Airport, expansion