- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (pronounced /pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician who is the current Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives. Pelosi served as the 60th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from January 4, 2007 to January 3, 2011. She was the first woman to hold the office and the highest-ranking female politician in American history.
Campaign Finance$14,731,364 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event July 15, 2014
- Cocktail Reception at Rosa Mexicano
- Hosted by:
- Dean Aguillen, Cindy Jimenez, Howard Moon, Daniele Baierlein, John Lawrence, Brian Wolff, Meghan Johnson, Arshi Siddiqui, Micaela Fernandez, Tom Manatos, Catlin O'Neill, Mike Sheehy
June 19, 2014
- Fundraiser at TBD
May 29, 2014
- Breakfast Reception at Charlie Palmer Steak
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $11,760,000 Third Street Light Rail Transit Project-Central, San Francisco, CA 2009 $10,000,000 San Francisco Muni Third St. Light Rail-Central Subway Project, CA 2009 $9,300,000 Hunters Point Naval Shipyard Remediation 2008 $9,300,000 Navy's Base Realignment and Closure Program: Office of Economic Adjustment -- Hunters Point Naval Shipyard 2010 $9,000,000 City & County of San Francisco, CA: Hunters Point Naval Shipyard RemediationRequested by 2010 $6,250,000 Northern California Institute for Research and Education (NCIRE): Neuroimaging and Neuropsychiatric Trauma in US Warfighters 2010 $6,000,000 Third Street Light Rail-Central Subway Project, CA 2010 $5,000,000 Military Intelligence Service Historic Learning Center: The Presidio Heritage CenterRequested by 2009 $5,000,000 Neuroimaging and Neuropsychiatric Trauma in Warfighters 2009 $5,000,000 High Speed, High Volume Laboratory Network for Infectious Diseases