- Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Campaign Finance$3,222,227 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $1,045,856 American Unity PAC IncSupport $261,149 Friends Of DemocracyOppose $188,702 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $150,354 Service Employees International UnionOppose $128,088 Physicians for Women's HealthSupport $79,550 Ob-Gyn PACSupport $79,550 American Academy of Orthopaedic SurgeonsSupport $76,000 American Assn of Orthopaedic SurgeonsSupport $76,000 Arda-RocSupport $55,108
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 3, 2013
- Meet & Greet Roundtable at The Capitol Hill Club
July 23, 2013
- Meet and greet at The Capitol Hill Club
- Hosted by:
- Value in Electing Women PAC