- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, KY
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, KY
Campaign Finance$37,620,146 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount D. Brett Hale, Hale, D Brett $35,800
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 17, 2013
- Dinner w/ Republican Leader Mitch McConnell at
May 22, 2013
- Reception honoring Mitch McConnell at Credit Union House
March 12, 2013
- Re-Elect Breakfast at R.B. Murphy and Associates
Feb. 6, 2013
- Bluegrass Committee Reception at National Republican Senatorial Committee
Jan. 28, 2013
- McConnell Senate Committee Dinner at TBD
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $28,000,000 Blue Grass Chemical Agent Destruction -- Blue Grass Chemical Agent Destruction 2009 $20,000,000 Blue Grass Chemical Agent Destruction Pilot Plant 2008 $18,000,000 Ammunition Demilitarization Facility PH VIII 2010 $14,400,000 Chapel Complex 2010 $12,000,000 BAE Systems: Mk 45 Mod 5 Gun Depot Overhauls 2010 $12,000,000 Raytheon Missile Systems (Crowley), Control Technology Corporation (Crowley), and Colmek Systems Engineering (Bishop, Rob): Laser Phalanx 2008 $11,760,000 Weapons Maintenance -- Mk 45 Mod 5" Gun Depot Overhauls 2009 $10,700,000 Next Generation Phalanx with Laser Demo 2009 $10,000,000 School Age Services Center 2008 $9,804,000 Wolf Creek Dam, Lake Cumberland