- Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Campaign Finance$1,902,410 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,902,410 #140 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,901,460 #147 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,122,855 #27 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 30, 2013
- Small, convivial dinner at Mike Thompson Residence
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,800,000 City of Ferndale: Centerville Naval Housing Transfer 2010 $3,000,000 Center for Advanced Viticulture and Tree Crop Research, Davis, CA 2010 $2,500,000 Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit [SMART], CA 2010 $2,150,000 University of California: Review of the Klamath, North Coast, and Central Valley Hatchery Operations in California 2010 $2,000,000 University of California: Pierce's Disease, CA 2010 $1,878,000 Crescent City Harbor, CA 2010 $1,454,000 Viticulture Consortium, CA, NY, PA 2010 $875,000 City of Eureka for the Martin Slough inteceptor project 2010 $693,000 Applied Agriculture and Environmental Research, CA 2010 $600,000 Rutherford Cross Road Roundabout, CA