- Latest Office Held:
- US House, MI
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, MI
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Mike Rogers
Michael J. "Mike" Rogers (born June 2, 1963) is the U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party and Chairman of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
Campaign Finance$10,476,319 Received
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 20, 2014
- Weekend in the Windy City, including a Cubs-Pirates game on the Wrigley rooftop at The Peninsula Hotel
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars