- Office Held:
- US House, NC
- Office Sought:
- US House, NC
Douglas Carmichael "Mike" McIntyre II (born August 6, 1956) is the U.S. Representative for North Carolina's 7th congressional district, serving since 1997. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$1,319,768 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,319,768 #257 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,886,262 #149 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $35,155 #343 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $390,403
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 17, 2013
- Afternoon Cruise on the Finished Business at Capital Yacht Charters
- Hosted by:
- National Marine Manufacturers Association's Boat PAC
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $6,038,000 Tactical UAS Support Facility 2010 $2,800,000 Partnership for Defense Innovation: Partnership for Defense Innovation Wi-Fi Laboratory Testing and Assessment Center 2010 $1,800,000 National Textile Center, Raleigh, NC: Textile Research 2010 $1,600,000 True Grid: IP over Power Line Carrier Network Integration with ICASRequested by 2010 $1,600,000 Fayetteville Works Plant: Acid Alkaline Direct Methanol Fuel Cell 2010 $1,280,000 North Carolina National Guard: North Carolina National Guard Family Assistance Centers 2010 $947,000 Brunswick County Beaches, NC 2010 $750,000 Development of An Economic and Efficient Biodiesel Production Process (NC) 2010 $720,000 Field Support Brigade Headquarters 2010 $450,000 Columbus County Department of Aging and Adult Services, Whiteville, NC for facilities and equipmentRequested by