Mike D. Rogers
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, AL
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, AL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Mike Rogers
Michael Dennis "Mike" Rogers (born July 16, 1958 in Hammond, Indiana), is the U.S. Representative for Alabama's 3rd congressional district, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$8,878,903 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $7,200,000 RC-26B Modernization 2010 $4,000,000 US Army: Fort Benning: Fort Benning National Incident Management System Compliant Installation Operations Center 2010 $3,500,000 ARS Research and Development Center, Auburn, AL 2010 $3,360,000 QinetiQ North America Systems: Scenario Generation for Integrated Air and Missile Defense Evaluation 2010 $3,360,000 Calhoun Community College: Adaptive Robotics Technology for Space, Air, and Missiles (ART-SAM) 2010 $3,300,000 Industrial Area Electric System UpgradeRequested by 2010 $3,120,000 Sessions did not disclose request PeopleTec (Shelby): Enhanced-Rapid Tactical Integration for Fielding of Systems Initiative 2010 $2,800,000 Frontier Technologies Auburn University: Enhanced Military Vehicle Maintenance System Demonstration Project 2009 $2,800,000 Logistical Fuel Processors for Army Development Program 2010 $2,000,000 South Carolina Research Authority (Brown, Rogers, Wilson) Co-Expreise (Altimire): Highly Integrated Production for Expediting Reset