- Latest Office Held:
- US House, TX
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TX
K. Michael "Mike" Conaway, (born June 11, 1948) is the U.S. Representative for Texas's 11th congressional district, serving since 2005. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is located in West Texas and includes Midland, Odessa, San Angelo, Brownwood and Fredericksburg.
Campaign Finance$6,344,795 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $5,800,000 Addition to Fitness Center 2010 $3,840,000 Zebra Imaging: Field Deployable Hologram Production System 2010 $3,200,000 Texas Tech University: Compact Pulsed Power Initiative 2010 $3,000,000 Angelo State University: Defense Critical Languages and Cultures Initiative 2009 $3,000,000 Compact Pulsed Power Initiative 2009 $2,480,000 Enhanced Holographic Imager 2008 $2,400,000 Texas Tech University-Center for Pulse Power and Power Electronics: IED Defeat Technology Development -- Compact Pulse Power Initiative 2010 $2,000,000 Texas National Guard: Marksmanship Skills Trainer 2009 $2,000,000 Joint Incident Scene Communication Capability 2009 $2,000,000 Proctor Lake, TX