- Office Sought:
- US House, SC
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Mick Mulvaney
John Michael "Mick" Mulvaney (born July 21, 1967) is the U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 5th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party. He is formerly a member of the South Carolina Senate representing District 16 (Lancaster and York Counties). He is the first Republican to represent South Carolina's 5th district since 1883.
Campaign Finance$1,644,520 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,644,520 #188 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,510,414 #202 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $137,456 #227 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $1,124,024 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $46,564 Citizens for a Sound EconomySupport $18,870 FreedomWorksSupport $18,870 Right to LifeSupport $6,342 Club for GrowthSupport $1,821 Americans United 4 Life ActionSupport $1,068
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Aug. 25, 2014
- BBQ Fundraiser at Magnolia Room at Laurel Creek
July 2, 2014
- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs at City of Light