Michelle Lujan Grisham
- Office Sought:
- US House, NM
LUJAN GRISHAM, Michelle, a Representative from New Mexico; born in Los Alamos, Los Alamos County, N. Mex., October 24, 1959; graduated from St. Michaels High School, Santa Fe, N. Mex.; B.A., University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N. Mex., 1981; J.D., University of New Mexico, 1987; lawyer, New Mexico State Bar Association; business executive; director, New Mexico state agency on aging, 1991-2002; New Mexico secretary of aging and long-term services, 2002-2004; New Mexico secretary of health, 2004-2007; unsuccessful nominee for election to the United States House of Representatives in 2008; Bernalillo County, N. Mex., board of commissioners, 2010-2012; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress (January 3, 2013-present).
Campaign Finance$1,746,578 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Michelle Lujan Grisham Download all independent expenditures for or against Michelle Lujan Grisham
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,746,578 #161 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,809,037 #143 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $9,693 #446 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending EMILY's ListSupport $102,063 Women Vote!Support $102,063 Progressive Kick Independent ExpendituresOppose $65,859 Environment AmericaSupport $14
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals