- Latest Office Held:
- US House, TX
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TX
Campaign Finance$7,574,933 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $6,800,000 HDL Research Lab Jkm: Ship Self Defense (Engage; Hard Kill) -- Phalanx Next Generation 2008 $2,400,000 Applied Physical Electronics: Small Business Innovative Research -- Electro-Magnetic Flak Impulse System 2008 $2,232,500 Harris County; TX Sheriff's Office 2008 $1,600,000 Zebra Imaging: Materials Technology -- Enhanced Holographic Imaging Program 2008 $1,600,000 University of Texas at Austin/Fort Hood: Human Factors Engineering Technology -- High Optempo Performance Soldier Training 2008 $1,600,000 Systems Applied Research -- National Initiatives for Applications of Multifunctional Materials 2008 $900,000 HDL Research Lab, Inc.: University Research Initiatives -- Imaging Research CenterRequested by 2008 $564,000 Phoenix House Adolescent Drug Treatment Initiative for Dallas Area Youth, TX 2008 $294,000 Houston Zoo for development of an educational broadcast program 2008 $245,000 Urban Commuter Rail Circulator VehiclesRequested by