Michael G. Fitzpatrick
- Office Held:
- US House, PA
- Office Sought:
- US House, PA
Michael G. "Mike" Fitzpatrick (born June 28, 1963) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 8th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously represented the district from 2005 to 2007, but lost to Patrick Murphy in 2006.
Campaign Finance$2,662,467 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,662,467 #63 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,586,004 #62 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $114,083 #254 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Assn of RealtorsSupport $740,420 National Association Of Realtors Congressional FundSupport $302,140 Service Employees International UnionOppose $113,875 Service Employees International Union Pea-FederalOppose $55,641 Working Assets Long DistanceOppose $52,773 Humane Society of the USSupport $50,105 Defend Our HomesOppose $5,610 Afl-CioOppose $1,830 Workers' VoiceOppose $1,830 60 Plus AssnSupport $1,520
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Votesane PAC $30,745