Michael G. Fitzpatrick
- Office Sought:
- US House, PA
Michael G. "Mike" Fitzpatrick (born June 28, 1963) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 8th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously represented the district from 2005 to 2007, but lost to Patrick Murphy in 2006.
Campaign Finance$2,075,783 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,075,783 #106 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,062,733 #121 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $28,060 #370 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $557,613 VoteVets.orgOppose $445,879 Service Employees International UnionOppose $325,189 The American WorkerOppose $78,926 Planned ParenthoodOppose $31,929 American Majority ActionSupport $16,384 Right to LifeSupport $7,452 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaOppose $999 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueOppose $999
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals