- Office Sought:
- US House, UT
Campaign Finance$2,454,334 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Mia Love Download all independent expenditures for or against Mia Love
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,454,334 #85 of 1589 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,370,444 #97 of 1589 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $134,841 #260 of 1589 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Center ForwardOppose $758,061 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $750,321 House Majority PACOppose $460,325 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $362,963 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $245,421 Concerned Women for American Legislative Action CommitteeSupport $202,675 National Republican Congressional CmteSupport $105,610 Americans For Responsible LeadershipSupport $96,381 Black America's Political Action CommitteeSupport $21,990 Patriot Super PACSupport $19,615
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 28, 2013
- Fundraiser at Private Residence
Sept. 20, 2013
- Welcoming Mia to Washington County at
- Hosted by:
- Washington County Republican Women (UT)