- Office Sought:
- US House, UT
LOVE, Ludmya Bourdeau (Mia), a Representative from Utah; born in Brooklyn, Kings County, N.Y., on December 6, 1975; graduated from Norwalk High School, Norwalk, Conn.; B.A., University of Hartford, West Hartford, Conn., 1997; flight attendant; call center operator; member of the Saratoga Springs, Utah, city council, 2003-2009; mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, 2010-2013; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Fourteenth Congress (January 3, 2015-present).
Campaign Finance$2,454,334 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Mia Love Download all independent expenditures for or against Mia Love
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,454,334 #85 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,370,444 #97 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $134,841 #260 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Center ForwardOppose $758,061 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $750,321 House Majority PACOppose $460,325 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $362,963 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $245,421 Concerned Women for American Legislative Action CommitteeSupport $202,675 National Republican Congressional CmteSupport $105,610 Americans For Responsible LeadershipSupport $96,381 Black America's Political Action CommitteeSupport $21,990 Patriot Super PACSupport $19,615
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals