- Latest Office Sought:
- State Lower Chamber, CA
- Federal Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: Federal profile for Kevin McCarthy
Kevin McCarthy (born January 26, 1965) is the Majority Whip of the United States House of Representatives, having served in that position since 2011. A member of the Republican Party, he is the U.S. Congressman for California's 22nd congressional district (since 2007). He previously served two terms in the California State Assembly, including two years as the Republican Floor Leader.
Campaign Finance$1,911,815 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals