Mazie K. Hirono
- Office Held:
- US House, HI
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, HI
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Mazie K. Hirono
Mazie Keiko Hirono (メイジー・ヒロノ, Meijī Hirono?, Japanese name: 広野 慶子 Hirono Keiko, born November 3, 1947) is the U.S. Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district, serving since 2007. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$5,508,950 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $5,508,950 #13 of 1586 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $5,657,754 #15 of 1586 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $77,323 #336 of 1586 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Fund for Freedom Committee, Inc.Oppose $335,000 Pacific Resource PartnershipSupport $61,069 Working Families for HawaiiSupport $38,262 University Of Hawaii Professional AssemblySupport $1,625
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Council for a Livable World $45,895