Mary L. Landrieu
- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, LA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, LA
Mary Loretta Landrieu (pronounced /ˈlændruː/, LAN-droo; born November 23, 1955) is the senior United States Senator from the State of Louisiana, and is the second woman elected to the U.S. Senate from Louisiana. Landrieu is the daughter of former New Orleans mayor and Secretary of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Moon Landrieu and the sister of the current Mayor of New Orleans and former Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana Mitch Landrieu. By national standards, Landrieu is among the most conservative Democrats in the U.S. Senate, and is a member of the New Democrat Coalition.
Campaign Finance$26,391,436 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event April 25, 2014
- Sen. Mary Landrieu's Annual Big Easy Weekend: Jazz Fest Weekend in the Big Easy at Loews New Orleans Hotel
Jan. 16, 2014
- Cocktail Reception at Bistro Bis
Dec. 11, 2013
- 5th Annual Celebrity Chef Event at Home of Mary Landrieu and Frank Snellings
Sept. 26, 2013
- Breakfast reception at 1776 Campus
Sept. 24, 2013
- Reception at Cornerstone Government Affairs
- Hosted by:
- Eric Tober, BNSF RailPAC, Paul DiNino, Mike Smith
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars