- Latest Office Held:
- US House, OK
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OK
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Mary Fallin
Mary Fallin (born December 9, 1954) is the 27th and current Governor of the U.S. state of Oklahoma. She is a former U.S. Representative for Oklahoma's 5th congressional district, serving from 2007 until 2011.
Campaign Finance$2,592,198 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $5,200,000 T-9 Noise Suppressor 2010 $3,000,000 Icx Nomadics: FIDO Explosives Detector 2010 $2,400,000 Rockwell Collins Inc: E-6B Strategic Communications Upgrade 2010 $2,000,000 Creative Technologies (Fallin) Stanley Associates (Cole): Joint Fires and Effects Trainer System Enhancements 2010 $2,000,000 University of Oklahoma: National Weather Radar Testbed Phased Array Radar 2008 $2,000,000 Wave Technologies: Sensors and Electronic Survivability -- Urban Warfare Analysis Center (UWAC) 2010 $1,600,000 Triarii Scientific, LLC: WMD Multi-Sensor Response and Infrastructure Project SystemRequested by 2009 $1,330,000 Oklahoma City Bus Replacement, OK 2010 $1,000,000 I-40 Boulevard Construction, OK 2010 $1,000,000 Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK: Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation for Oklahoma City Memorial