Mary Bono Mack
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Mary Bono Mack (born October 24, 1961) is the U.S. Representative for California's 45th congressional district, and previously the 44th, serving since 1998. She is a member of the Republican Party. The district is based in Palm Springs and includes most of central and eastern Riverside County. Bono Mack sits on the powerful Energy and Commerce Committee, and was named on December 16, 2010 as the next Chairman for the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade. Bono Mack is the only Republican woman in California's congressional delegation.
Campaign Finance$9,052,839 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Environmental Defense Fund $23,450