Mary Bono Mack
- Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Mary Bono Mack (born October 24, 1961) is the U.S. Representative for California's 45th congressional district, and previously the 44th, serving since 1998. She is a member of the Republican Party. The district is based in Palm Springs and includes most of central and eastern Riverside County. Bono Mack sits on the powerful Energy and Commerce Committee, and was named on December 16, 2010 as the next Chairman for the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade. Bono Mack is the only Republican woman in California's congressional delegation.
Campaign Finance$2,252,091 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,252,091 #100 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,423,516 #78 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $78,113 #288 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $1,088,796 House Majority PACOppose $330,540 Friends Of DemocracyOppose $142,691 Californians For A Stronger AmericaOppose $20,000 American Action NetworkSupport $16,930 American College of RadiologySupport $15,000 Arda-RocSupport $8,658 Cooperative of American PhysiciansSupport $4,940 Cooperative Of American Physicians Ie CommitteeSupport $4,940 Democratic Party of CaliforniaOppose $1,400
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals