- Office Sought:
- US House, AZ
McSALLY, Martha, a Representative from Arizona; born in Warwick, Kent County, R.I., March 22, 1966; B.S., United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo., 1988; M.P.P., John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass., 1990; United States Air Force, 1988-2010; fighter pilot; professor; unsuccessful candidate for nomination to the United States House of Representatives in 2012; unsuccessful candidate for election to the United States House of Representatives in 2012; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Fourteenth Congress (January 3, 2015-present).
Campaign Finance$1,457,636 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Martha McSally Download all independent expenditures for or against Martha McSally
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,457,636 #221 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,460,090 #196 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $20,380 #404 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $492,511 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $284,795 National Republican Congressional CmteSupport $134,709 Jan PACSupport $29,651 Yg Network Inc.Support $14,600 Faith Family Freedom FundSupport $7,500 National Right To Life Victory FundSupport $2,895 Right to LifeSupport $2,442 60 Plus AssnSupport $225
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals