- Office Held:
- US Senate, VA
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, VA
Mark Robert Warner (born December 15, 1954) is an American politician and businessman, currently serving in the United States Senate as the junior senator from the Commonwealth of Virginia. He is a member of the Democratic Party. Warner was the 69th governor of Virginia from 2002 to 2006 and is the honorary chairman of the Forward Together PAC. Warner delivered the keynote address before the nation at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
Campaign Finance$1,308,250 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Feb. 13, 2013
- Lunch at The Liaison Hotel
Dec. 10, 2012
- Mark Warner's Bluegrass and BBQ Bash at Hill Country BBQ
- Hosted by:
- Melissa Maxfield, Comcast PAC, Real Estate Roundtable PAC, Frank Purcell, Todd Walker, Martin Frost, CSX Good Government Fund, Melinda Maxfield, Chris Scribner, Cathy Sloan, American Institute of CPAs, Ankit Desai, Rick Edson, Pete Rose , Bob Jones, Jamie Gillespie , Rita Lewis, Daniel Fass, Jay Ghazal, Rich Tarplin, Jenny Becherer, Ben Dendy, Amanda DeBusk, Jo Ellen Frost, The Shaw Group PAC, Kevin Maroni, Reed Elsevier PAC, Dave McCurdy, Joe Mok, American Moving and Storage Association PAC, Edward Silverman, SMART - Transportation Division PAC, Larry Franceski, Kate Boyce, Paul Carothers, Bill Chriss, Valerie Crotty, Amy Fine Collins, Brian Hannigan, Mike Hirrel, John Hoel, Satish Korpe, Marty Machowski, Marc Nichols, Janet St. Amand, Paul Stilp, Lori Timon, Ray Wamer
Nov. 28, 2012
- Roundtable Lunch at Johnny's Half Shell
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars