- Office Held:
- US Senate, VA
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, VA
Mark Robert Warner (born December 15, 1954) is an American politician and businessman, currently serving in the United States Senate as the junior senator from the Commonwealth of Virginia. He is a member of the Democratic Party. Warner was the 69th governor of Virginia from 2002 to 2006 and is the honorary chairman of the Forward Together PAC. Warner delivered the keynote address before the nation at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
Campaign Finance$1,420,892 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,420,892 #94 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $741,772 #107 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,836,190 #14 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Dec. 9, 2013
- Mark Warner's Bluegrass & BBQ Bash at Hill Country BBQ
- Hosted by:
- Michael Lewan, BAE Systems PAC, DTCC PAC, Frederick Graefe, Ryan Guthrie, Ben Dendy, Amanda DeBusk, Joe Mok, SMART - Transportation Division PAC, Larry Franceski, Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Wayne Burr Jr., Matt Chiller, Joshua Cohn, Steve Hartell, Kathleen Murphy, Bill Sudow, Geoffrey Peterson, John Rafaelli, IPAL, Coca-Cola PAC, DowPAC, Genworth Financial PAC
Nov. 7, 2013
- Roundtable Breakfast at Bistro Bis
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars