- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, CO
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, CO
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Mark Udall
Mark Emery Udall (born July 18, 1950) is the senior United States Senator from Colorado and a member of the Democratic Party. From 1999 to 2009, Udall served as a five-term member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Colorado's 2nd congressional district. He also served a term in the Colorado House of Representatives.
Campaign Finance$18,561,164 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 27, 2014
- Fundraiser at TBD
Sept. 5, 2014
- Private Fundraiser at TBD
July 9, 2014
- Fundraiser at Westin Denver Downtown
May 27, 2014
- Reception at TBD
March 30, 2014
- Fundraiser at TBD (Seattle)
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars