Marilyn Neoma Musgrave (born January 27, 1949), American politician, is a former Republican member of the United States House of Representatives who served from 2003 to 2009, representing the 4th District of Colorado.
Campaign Finance$6,015,348 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $7,300,000 Replace Squadron Operations 2008 $3,528,000 Colorado Transit Coalition Statewide Request 2008 $2,000,000 Colorado State University: Warfighter Technology -- Center for Geosciences/Atmospheric Research (CG/AR) 2008 $2,000,000 Military Engineering Technology -- Geosciences/Atmospheric Research 2008 $1,711,000 Red River Valley Agricultural Research Center -National Sclerotinia Initiative, Fargo, ND 2008 $1,600,000 Banner Health/North Colorado Medical Center: Medical Advanced Technology -- Telehealth Access and Infrastructure ExpansionRequested by 2008 $1,000,000 InPhase Technologies: Medical Technology -- Medical Image Database Holographic Archiving Library System (MIDHALS) 2008 $984,000 Northern Hemisphere Pierre Auger Observatory, For Northern Hemisphere location of a particle detection observatory, For Northern Hemisphere location of a particle detection observatory 2008 $984,000 Sorghum to Ethanol Research (CO) 2008 $655,000 National Beef Cattle Genetic Evaluation Consortium, CO, GA, NY