- Office Sought:
- US Senate, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Marco Rubio
Marco Antonio Rubio (born May 28, 1971) is the junior United States Senator from Florida and member of the Republican Party. At the age of 39, he is the second youngest current U.S. Senator, being only one week older than Mike Lee of Utah.
Campaign Finance$21,576,174 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $21,576,174 #5 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $21,638,315 #6 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $103,015 #36 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending American CrossroadsSupport $1,576,134 Crossroads GPSSupport $353,605 Right to LifeSupport $213,035 Campaign for Working FamiliesSupport $115,981 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $100,210 Senate Conservatives FundSupport $99,395 Alliance to Protect TaxpayersOppose $94,988 Club for GrowthSupport $64,716 Club For Growth ActionSupport $54,866 FreedomWorksSupport $12,428
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 27, 2016
- Breakfast at BGR Group Offices
- Hosted by:
- BGR PAC
Sept. 26, 2016
- Luncheon at Governor's Mansion
Aug. 9, 2016
- Evening with Senator Marco Rubio at Home of Beth and Josh Friedman
July 28, 2016
- Reception and Dinner at Mise En Place
- Hosted by:
- Heather and Bennett Barrow, Tate and Blake Casper, Jessica and Michael Corcoran, Anne and Hon. Richard Corcoran, Cristina and Jeff Johnston, Tonya and Bing Kearney, Kimberly and John Kirtley, Nicholas Peters, Sam Rashid, Betty and Amb. Mel Sembler, Nina and Hon. Trey Traviesa, Courtney and Hon. Will Weatherford
June 29, 2016
- Reception at
- Hosted by:
- Cesar Conda, Kirk Blalock, Manus Cooney, Jim Richards, Experian PAC, Susan Hirschmann, Stacey Hughes, Pat Raffaniello, Rob Chamberlin, U.S. Chamber PAC, Mary Beth Savory Taylor, NCTA PAC, Don Nickles, John O'Neill, Honeywell International PAC, Missy Edwards, Drew Maloney, Pinnacle West PAC, ACLI PAC American Commercial Lines, Jade West, Mauricio Claver-Carone, Aflac PAC, Joe Wall, Scott Weaver, NSSGA ROCKPAC, Devon Energy PAC, Disney PAC, Stephen Replogle, Robbie Aiken, Geoff Verhoff, Manny Rossman, US-Cuba Democracy PAC, AT&T PAC, NFL Gridiron - PAC, AmeriSourceBergen , Eastman PAC, Dirk Van Dongen , The US Oncology Network PAC, Holland & Knight, Bloomin' Brands, Jeff Shapiro, Jason Straczewski, Bridgepoint Education PAC, Liberty Mutual, Atlas Air PAC, BIO PAC, Conwey Casillas, Dan Todd, Trala PAC, Carmen Miller Spence, SeaWorld PAC, Taco PAC, QSR Leaders PAC, Pork PAC, Sean McGlynn, Jim Gale, Marvin Gilliam, CTA PAC, Chevron PAC