- Office Sought:
- US Senate, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Marco Rubio
Marco Antonio Rubio (born May 28, 1971) is the junior United States Senator from Florida and member of the Republican Party. At the age of 39, he is the second youngest current U.S. Senator, being only one week older than Mike Lee of Utah.
Campaign Finance$21,576,174 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $21,576,174 #5 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $21,638,315 #6 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $103,015 #36 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending American CrossroadsSupport $1,576,134 Crossroads GPSSupport $353,605 Right to LifeSupport $213,035 Campaign for Working FamiliesSupport $115,981 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $100,210 Senate Conservatives FundSupport $99,395 Alliance to Protect TaxpayersOppose $94,988 Club for GrowthSupport $64,716 Club For Growth ActionSupport $54,866 FreedomWorksSupport $12,428
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals