Madeleine Z. Bordallo
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, GU
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, GU
Madeleine Z. Bordallo (born May 31, 1933) is the Delegate from Guam to the United States House of Representatives.
Campaign Finance$1,024,245 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $11,537,000 Guam 2010 $6,677,000 Tropical and Subtropical Research/T-Star 2008 $5,816,000 Technical Training Facility 2009 $5,400,000 ISR/STF Realign Arc Light Boulevard 2010 $3,500,000 Postal Service Center 2010 $2,230,000 Hawaii wildlife services activities 2010 $1,600,000 Women In Military Service For America Memorial Foundation: Women In Military Service for America Memorial 2010 $750,000 Guam International Airport Authority-Terminal Security Enhancements 2008 $745,000 APHIS Hawaii: Brown Tree Snake Management in Guam 2010 $600,000 Guam Waterworks Authority, Hagatna, GU: Guam Waterworks Authority for Wastewater Infrastructure Improvements