- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Lucille Roybal-Allard (born June 12, 1941) is the U.S. Representative for California's 34th congressional district, serving since 2003. She is a member of the Democratic Party. The district includes downtown Los Angeles.
Campaign Finance$4,326,784 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $3,500,000 San Gabriel Basin Restoration Fund 2009 $3,500,000 San Gabriel Basin Restoration Fund 2010 $3,200,000 University of Southern California: Web-Based Teaching Programs for Military Social Work 2009 $3,200,000 Web-based Teaching Programs for Military Social Work 2008 $3,200,000 N.I. Industries: Rockets, All Types -- M72 Lightweight Attack Weapon System (LAW) 2008 $2,952,000 San Gabriel Basin Restoration Fund 2009 $2,871,000 Harbor/South Bay Water Recycling Project, CA 2008 $2,808,000 Harbor/South Bay Recycling Project, CA 2009 $2,400,000 Operating Room of the Future for Application to Mobile Army Surgical Hospital Improvements 2008 $1,609,000 Port Of Los Angeles Channel Deepening, CA