- Latest Office Held:
- US House, TX
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TX
Lloyd Alton Doggett II (born October 6, 1946) is the U.S. Representative for Texas's 25th congressional district, serving since 2005. He previously represented Texas's 10th congressional district from 1995 to 2005. He is a member of the Democratic Party. The district covers the state capital, Austin.
Campaign Finance$8,183,040 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 23, 2014
- Reception at Home of Katy & Ted Flato
- Hosted by:
- Katy & Ted Flato, Henry & Mary Alice Cisneros, Frank Herrera, Antonio & Irma Flores, Margaret Mireles, Alma Lopez, Ricardo Briones, Lukin T. Gilliland Jr., Pat Smothers, John Heard, Pat Jasso, Manuel Pelaez-Prada, Marty Whitehead, Fidel Rodriguez Jr., Clem Lyons, Barbara Hawkins, Patricia Pratchett, John Tyler, Porter & Robin Dillard, Patrick Shearer, John & Valerie Duncan, Judge Bonnie Reed, Stuart Schlossberg, Chip Haass, James Ardoin, Priscilla Hill Ardoin, Joyce H. Coleman
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars