- Office Sought:
- US Senate, CT
Linda Marie McMahon (née Edwards) (born October 4, 1948) is an American pro-wrestling business magnate and politician noted for her career managing World Wrestling Entertainment. With her husband Vince McMahon, she managed World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) from 1980 until 2009, building it from a small regional company into a billion-dollar international organization.
Campaign Finance$50,263,418 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $50,263,418 #1 of 59 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $50,735,195 #1 of 59 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $331,781 #17 of 59 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $3,771,646 Majority PACOppose $2,538,019 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $259,021 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $205,769 Service Employees International UnionOppose $133,220 American Unity PAC IncSupport $130,525 International Assn of Fire FightersOppose $99,789 Working for Us PACOppose $55,251 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $50,014 Planned ParenthoodOppose $33,810
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals