- Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Campaign Finance$309,644 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $309,644 #692 of 1539 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $302,524 #720 of 1539 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $106,974 #277 of 1539 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,000,000 Miami-Dade County Metrorail Orange Line Expansion, FL 2010 $3,200,000 University of Miami Ryder Trauma Center: University of Miami Ryder Trauma Center/William Lehman Injury Research CenterRequested by 2010 $2,494,000 Climate Forecasting, FL 2010 $2,080,000 Barry University: Institute for Collaborative Sciences Research 2010 $1,200,000 Institute for Collaborative Sciences ResearchRequested by
- Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R-FL),
- and Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
2010 $1,200,000 St. Thomas University: Neuroscience Research Consortium to Study Spinal Cord Injury 2010 $1,000,000 National Council of La Raza: National Council of La Raza, Washington, DC, Capitalization of a revolving loan fund to be used for nationwide community development activities 2010 $600,000 Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Miami, FL: Technological Equipment Upgrade For Miami-Dade Schools Police Department 2010 $550,000 ARISE Foundation, North Palm Beach, FL: Life-Management Skills Intervention/Re-entry Program for High Risk YouthRequested by 2010 $500,000 Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged, Miami, FL for facilities and equipment