- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Campaign Finance$5,820,632 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $20,000,000 Metrorail Orange Line Extension Project, FL 2009 $6,000,000 Lehman Injury Research Center (Ryder Trauma Center) (Note: Includes funding for Jackson Health System) 2009 $4,019,000 Intracoastal Waterway, Jacksonville to Miami, FL 2010 $4,000,000 Miami-Dade County Metrorail Orange Line Expansion, FL 2008 $3,800,000 Intracoastal Waterway (IWW), Jacksonville to Miami, Florida. 2010 $3,200,000 University of Miami Ryder Trauma Center: University of Miami Ryder Trauma Center/William Lehman Injury Research CenterRequested by 2008 $2,800,000 University of Miami Ryder Trauma Center/William Lehman Injury Research Center: Medical Technology -- Injury Research Center-Ryder Trauma Center 2010 $2,494,000 Climate Forecasting, FL 2009 $2,494,000 Climate Forecasting, FL 2010 $2,080,000 Barry University: Institute for Collaborative Sciences Research