- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TN
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Lincoln Davis
Campaign Finance$4,931,088 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $10,372,000 Readiness Center 2010 $6,625,000 Tennessee Statewide Bus Program, TN 2010 $5,000,000 Tennessee National Guard: Combined Arms Virtual Trainers for the Tennessee National Guard 2010 $5,000,000 Tennessee National Guard: Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle Virtual Trainers for the Tennessee National Guard 2009 $4,320,000 Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure (LME) 2010 $4,000,000 Tennessee National Guard: Tennessee National Guard Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area 2008 $4,000,000 April Harris: Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure (LME) -- Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure (LME) 2008 $1,600,000 April Harris: Combat Support System -- Requirement Objective for Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure (LME) for USMC FY08Requested by 2009 $1,200,000 Lightweight Maintenance EnclosureRequested by 2010 $1,000,000 Phytosensors for Crop Security and Precision Agriculture, TN